A truly English experience hidden in a secret garden in Lichfield. If you want to treat someone take them to Netherstowe House. Take a tour around this wonderful hotel and see all it has to offer. Thank you Anna for your whistle tour into a historic hotel that has been decorated to a high standard, each room taking you on... More
- Also Known As:
- Netherstowe House Hotel Lichfield
- Netherstowe House Hotel Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own quiet grounds, Netherstowe House is a Grade II Listed Boutique Hotel. Our estate, which comprises a Country House, Fine Dining Restaurant, Contemporary Serviced Apartments and ample private car parking, achieves a rare combination of character, delicious food and friendly professional staff with an unswerving commitment to customer care. Originally built in 1180, Netherstowe House is a retreat like none other. History is present in every aspect of your stay, hand in hand with 21st century standards of service and facilities. The secluded property has delightful grounds with established trees, shrubs and a peaceful walled garden, ideal for aperitifs or al fresco relaxation. Guests can also enjoy complimentary WiFi and the private gymnasium during their stay as well as many stylishly decorated public rooms including the tranquil lounge with comfy sofas, open fire and daily newspapers, cheese and wine cellar, private dining room or bar which plays host to an extensive wine menu, classic cocktail list and the 'world's best three whiskies'. The restaurant is open to residents and non-residents for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, but booking is essential - including afternoon tea as our scones and cakes are freshly baked to order. Netherstowe House is located in the heart of England. Our private complex is situated on the north side of the Cathedral city of Lichfield, ideal for visiting many attractions including the NEC, The National Memorial Arboretum, Lichfield Cathedral, Alton Towers, Belfry Golf Course, Drayton Manor Park, Thomas Land, Tamworth Snow Dome, Curborough Sprint Course, Heart of the Country, Cannock Chase, Derbyshire Dales, National Forest, NIA, Symphony Hall, ICC, Sutton Park, Cadbury World and West Midland Safari Park. Our hotel is family run with a long standing team, resulting in truly professional service with a personal, relaxed, warm and caring style. Whether it be for the first time, or as a returning visitor, we look forward to welcoming you to Netherstowe House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Netherstowe House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.