Was greeted friendily by staff and the did manage to get me a taxi to the train station. However, the drinks are very over-priced and the room and shower was freezing. The breakfast was however very good. I would probably stay here again if I am ever in Reading.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Reading Hotel
- Premier Inn Reading Hotel Reading
- Holiday Inn Reading
- Reading Premier Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Reading opposite the Oracle shopping centre, just 15 minutes drive from M4. The train station is a 10 minute walk and it's just 5 minutes walk for nightlife entertainment. For sport the Madejski stadium is nearby. Our Reading Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Reading reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.