Last minute booking through Booking.com, we wanted somewhere close to the Roman Fort, Hadrians Wall at Housesteads. We didn't arrive at Battlesteads until 8.30pm which was no problem for the staff. Got there in time for an amazing meal at their restaurant. Very friendly and efficient staff, beautiful rooms with the most comfortable beds, everything was clean and fresh. Breakfast... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a farmstead in 1747, Battlesteads has recently been converted into a comfortable Northumbrian Inn and Restaurant complete with secret walled garden and sunny conservatory. The 17 rooms are all en-suite with colour TV, hairdryers and ironing facilities. The restaurant features mouth-watering home cooked dishes using top quality, locally sourced produce. An ideal base for exploring Hadrian's Wall country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Battlesteads Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Battlesteads Hotel Hexham
- Battlesteads Hotel Hexham, Northumberland, England