Only plus is the central location, furthermore nothing good to say about the Riverside Walk. We had to wait in the rain for 15 minutes before the door was opened (rang the doorbell, called the telephonenumber, and we called in advance and told the barely English speaking host at what time we would arrive). Room was very, very small, as... More
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Walk Guest House Hotel
- Riverside Walk Guest House Hotel York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riverside Walk is in the center of York and yet its location on the banks of the River Ouse makes it seem a million miles away from the hustle, bustle and noise of York's city center! Only 5 minutes walk from both York railway station and the ancient City Walls and around 10 minutes walk to York Minster. We pride ourselves on cooking you a superb Yorkshire breakfast using finest locally sourced produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Riverside Walk Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.