My son and I stayed two nights at the Holmlea and were very disappointed! The shower would not maintain a constant temperature and there was no bath option. The shower also leaked profusely on the floor, and dripped all night. We had twin beds and both had a very lopsided, caved in side (perhaps they had been pushed together and... More
- Also Known As:
- Holmlea Guest House Hotel
- Holmlea Guest House Hotel York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holmlea is a 10-15 minute walk into the centre of York, between the race course and city centre. We offer double, family, triple and twin rooms, all with en-suite or private non-shared bathrooms. We also have 2 ground floor rooms with wide access for the partially disabled. Holmlea accommodates up to 16 guests and offers inexpensive, high quality accommodation from only £18-£30 per person, with 24-hour access. Free wi-fi is available in all rooms and throughout the guesthouse. Please ask about discounts for pensioners, single occupancy concessions, longer stay guests discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Holmlea Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.