My disabled mum and I arrived at Holmlea to be met by a cleaner and put on the 3rd floor "in the attic". There was bare plaster walls, scruffy furniture and the room general smelt. I spoke to the cleaner who agreed we could change rooms - thankfully to the ground floor. We were given a ground floor room that... More
- Also Known As:
- Holmlea Guest House Hotel
- Holmlea Guest House Hotel York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holmlea is a 10-15 minute walk into the centre of York, between the race course and city centre. We offer double, family, triple and twin rooms, all with en-suite or private non-shared bathrooms. We also have 2 ground floor rooms with wide access for the partially disabled. Holmlea accommodates up to 16 guests and offers inexpensive, high quality accommodation from only £18-£30 per person, with 24-hour access. Free wi-fi is available in all rooms and throughout the guesthouse. Please ask about discounts for pensioners, single occupancy concessions, longer stay guests discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Holmlea Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.