Chose the Old Rectory from Trip Advisor and was not dissapointed. Although classed as a B&B it functions as a hotel. We stayed 4 nights and had a wonderfull meal every evening. Rooms are large, well equipped and well serviced. Nothing was too much trouble for the owners Chris & Sally.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel
- The Old Rectory Hotel Norwich
- Old Rectory Norwich
- Old Rectory Hotel Norwich
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory Hotel is a beautiful Georgian House, with adjoining Victorian Coach House, standing in an acre of mature secluded gardens on the eastern fringes of Norwich, overlooking the Yare valley and Thorpe Marshes nature reserve . We offer warm hospitality and friendly service to discerning travellers in a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. Our Dining Room is open Monday to Saturday evening (closed Sunday), with a daily changing 2 AA Rosette menu featuring freshly prepared, locally sourced, seasonal produce. The hotel is 2 miles from Norwich railway station and city centre; Norwich International Airport is 5 miles. The Norfolk Broads National Park is a short drive, and many historic houses, nature reserves, etc are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Old Rectory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.