The hotel is perfectly situated allowing guests to either walk, catch the tube, or easily grab a cab to reach any point of interest in London in the wink on an eye. The service is wonderful and the rooms are very comfortable. The value I got for my money was well worth the price. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental London
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane