Photos here look ok, so maybe I got the "spare" room. Room was tiny and awful. Old carpet. Old bedding. Old fashioned, small and dirty bathroom. Entire room smelt funny. Avoid this hotel, or at the very least insist on choosing your room as my room was the worst 4* room I have ever seen.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Piccadilly Hotel London
- Thistle Piccadilly London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its authentic Victorian exterior, Thistle Piccadilly fits right in among its genteel neighbours, who include Fortnum & Mason and the Royal Academy. Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, the West End, Covent Garden and Oxford and Regent Streets are all within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Thistle Piccadilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.