Stayed on Sunday 19th May. Very friendly, helpful staff on Reception(Laura and Damien). Well equiped kitchenette, clean white bedding and good bathroom - very hot water. Secure entry after 11pm and we had a very good nights sleep, even though the hotel is close to Ropewalks and the centre.. Will recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- base2stay Liverpool offers a unique combination of 4* comfort, design and service. All rooms offer A/C, mini-kitchens, free WiFi + free internet, music & games on HDTVs. Without a bar or restaurant, it’s ideally suited to the RopeWalks, Liverpool city centre’s vibrant design quarter. Enjoy exclusive discounts at some of Liverpool’s best bars and restaurants, with which this boutique hotel is surrounded and 30 minutes of free local & national calls per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your base2stay Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Base2stay Liverpool Hotel
- Base2stay Liverpool