I stayed at this hotel last night. If I had stayed any longer than 1 night, I would have complained and asked for another room. I booked a single room and fully expected a small room but my room size was ridiculous. I could almost touch both walls without moving my feet. The room was very dated; window did not... More
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Grange Cheltenham
- Cotswold Grange Hotel Cheltenham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned between Cheltenham town centre and its famous Racecourse, this distinctive Cotswold stone building offers free parking; free Wi-Fi; and an excellent restaurant. Situated in a quiet tree-lined avenue only a short walk from Cheltenham’s many attractions, the hotel exudes a character and charm that few establishments can match. Cotswold Grange has the generous comfort of a large period house with many enchanting features including high ceilings; beautiful decorative cornicing; the original cantilevered staircase; and a secluded garden with an ornamental fish pond. The unique attractions combine to make Cotswold Grange an ideal base for exploring Cheltenham and the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Agoda, Expedia, EasyToBook, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Cotswold Grange Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.