Stayed as part of a long-standing reunion. Had stayed at Queens before but very pricey. Beautiful building on side of Clarence Park-not easy to find but good directions on hotel website. Greeting-friendly and professional Lunchtime Bar-friendly (Ben)-great cookies! Lounge area-comfortable Room-very good-comfortable-good size-newly done bathroom with Rainfall shower and Waterfall taps. Food in evening-Reasonably priced and good value-not gourmet but... More
- Also Known As:
- Clarence Court Cheltenham
- Clarence Court Hotel Cheltenham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarence Court hotel offers the perfect location for both business and leisure travellers. Quietly situated on one of Cheltenham’s premier Regency squares, Clarence Square is a leafy, quiet, sanctuary perfectly placed to explore all that Cheltenham has to offer. Take advantage of the hotels enviable location and leave the car behind as we are just a few minutes walk from the centre of Cheltenham with its fine selection of shops, restaurants. and places of interest. Pittville Park, the Pump Rooms, the Racecourse and the Ladies College are all within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Clarence Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.