Our 4th floor room, which had a full width window, gave us a delightful view over the sea, beach, pier and the town centre. The room was reasonably spacious with a very comfortable king sized bed and a choice of soft or firm pillows! Very thoughtful. A very good night's sleep!!! Standard budget hotel fittings and complementaries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent art deco hotel is a stone's throw away from the sea front. Local to major transport links (road, rail, bus and air). Walking distance to: 7 miles of award-winning beaches, Bournemouth town centre, Pavilion, Pier, B.I.C, Gardens and great night life.Our Bournemouth Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Bournemouth Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bournemouth Central Hotel
- Premier Inn Bournemouth Central Hotel Bournemouth
- Premier Inn Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Premier Inn