Upon being shown our room, my wife and I looked in each other in disbelief. How could this shabby Inn be the ranked so highly on Trip Advisor? The room (at 136 pounds per night) was barely big enough to fit our luggage and the bed. The office was dishelved, the grounds were unkempt, we couldn't get out of there... More
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Available for short breaks throughout the year. Close to sea front and Cockington Country Park and within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.