Very welcoming bar staff who took us to our room. The room itself (room 2) was very clean, had a comfy double bed, wardrobe, electric heater and a trouser press. It didn't have a tv but that wasn't too much of an issue. The bathroom was also very clean, the shower wasn't very powerful though. As it is meant to... More
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde King`s Head Hotel
- Ye Olde King`s Head Hotel Chester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head is a traditional Inn built in 1622 on the west side of Lower Bridge Street. The Inn is a few minutes walk down hill from the Cross. The name refers to when King Charles stayed at the nearby Gamul House during the English Civil War. Since buying the business in March 2012 the current owners have spent thousands of pounds trying to bring the Ye Olde Kings Head back to it's former glory. In November 2012, the property had an extensive refurbishment throughout the bar and restaurant areas, every ensuite bathroom was also replaced and redecorated to a high standard. There are currently three completed refurbished rooms, by mid June 2013 they expect every bedroom to be finished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Ye Olde King's Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.