This is a very convenient place to stay if you are coming to Bristol for a theatre trip or a concert at Colston Hall. I stayed in a higher priced room, so am presuming the others are smaller, I would find the room too small if I was not going to out in the evening, but as I was, it... More
- Also Known As:
- Brooks Guest House Bristol Hotel
- Brooks Guest House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished boutique guesthouse smack bang in the heart of the city with luxury John Lewis pocket sprung mattress beds, Hansgrohe power showers, floor to ceiling travertine tile bathrooms, hospitality trays & i-pod dock players. All rooms have Cole and Son wallpapers & Hungarian goose down duvets and pillows, large flat screen TV/DVD player, hairdryers and full length mirrors. A large bright contemporary open plan breakfast room and guest lounge with free wifi & a guest laptop alongside an honesty bar. Delicious organic hot or cold breakfast served daily from 7-10.30am Residents have exclusive use of our urban haven courtyard garden. Parking available upon request for £9 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Brooks Guest House Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.