It's a very nice, modern, and clean place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and even though they don't allow pets they made an exemption and let us bring our budgies (my husband had forgotten to mention we had those when he booked the room). That was very nice of them; they could have just sent us... More
- Also Known As:
- Raven Hotel Haines Junction
- Raven Motel Haines Junction
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Raven Hotel is located in the beautiful community of Haines Junction, in southwest Yukon. The hotel is strategically located a few steps from the town's amenities, including the Kluane National Park Visitor Centre, the Recreation Complex, and the St. Elias Convention Centre. You will thrill at the beauty that abounds right outside the door of your hotel room. Enjoy great photo opportunities, hiking, fishing, boating and wildlife viewing, whatever your adventurous heart desires. At The Raven Hotel, you will experience small-town charm with warm and personal service. Relax in the refined comfort of one of the 12 en-suite rooms, each with direct outdoor access. All rooms offer private bathroom, telephone, satellite TV, flat screen TVs and FREE wireless internet. We also provide a complimentary continental breakfast to start your day! Whether you are planning a romantic get-away, a business conference or just a great Yukon adventure, you can expect upscale convenience and modern elegance at The Raven Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your Raven Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.