We stayed two nights at StoneRidge Mountain Resort and loved it. When we entered the apartment it was only aahs and oohs. Beautiful rooms which are tastefully decorated. We loved everything about it. The big living room with the open kitchen (big fridge, every thing very clean and all the appliances you need), the gas fire place and the big... More
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.