We stayed for a week in our motorhome, having never been before. It did remind me of Butlins in days gone by. The staff could not have been more friendly or helpful. The food in the bar/restaurant was good value for money. The real talking point was that the place was scrupulously clean everywhere! It's sad that is so remarkable... More
- Also Known As:
- St Audries Bay Holiday Club Hotel
- St Audries Bay Holiday Club Hotel West Quantoxhead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and run award winning Holiday Park situated in beautiful surroundings on the Somerset coast, with splendid views and access to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St Audries Bay Holiday Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.