This Chateau is an amazing find! The history of course, is interesting and intriguing. The new owner and manager are doing a fantastic job of bringing all services up to DELUXE standards while maintaining the friendly charm that make a visit here so special! Our large room was tastefully decorated - plenty of closet and storage space - as well... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Lamothe Du Prince Noir - Bordeaux Hotel Saint-Sulpice-Et-Cameyrac
- Chateau Lamothe Du Prince Noir - Bordeaux Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château Lamothe, in situated the heart of the Bordeaux region is only 30 minutes from the international airport. Positioned equidistant between Bordeaux and St Emilion - 25 minutes drive- you are perfectly positioned to explore wine country. Tucked away in a rural environment within a small village, surrounded by its own spring fed moat with its swans and ducks.This private château has recently changed ownership, the property has just undergone large renovations and has been tastefully restored, modernised and decorated to provide a delightful French home with a high level of service and comfort. The bedrooms are luxiously and tastefully decorated all with en-suite bathrooms. Breakfasts are served either in our dinning room or our stunning South facing terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chateau Lamothe du Prince Noir - Bordeaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.