All I've really got to say is £6.40 for two pepsi's!!! Felt like i'd been robbed. Looked down on by the staff as if that was a perfectly reasonable amount to pay for a soft drink. Rubbish service. Extortionate prices. Wouldn't recommend the restaurant. Can't comment on the hotel as was attending a 'do'
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reeds Country Hotel; an exclusive yet competitive 3 star-rated hotel comprising of 26 en-suite bedrooms, two lakeside restaurants and conferencing facilities for up to 340 delegates. We also have a dry spa on site providing treatments & packages offering Elemis & Jessica.We are the ideal central location for both the North & South Bank, in easy reach of Humberside Airport & our beautiful lakeside setting is second to none. All of this makes us the perfect environment with space to breathe & room to think… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Reeds Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.