We had one night in Montreal ahead of joining a cruise. Auberge de la Place Royale was an inspired choice. It is a boutique hotel, full of old world charm and warmth. The rooms are large ,comfortable and full of character. It is located on the harbour in Old Montreal and must be the closest hotel to the cruise terminal... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De La Place Royale Hotel
- Auberge De La Place Royale Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A twelve rooms luxury hotel facing the Old Port of Montreal. Stay in Old Montreal, a location where the ambiance is authentic and historic. Science and history museums are just beside as well as the skating rink and the ice fishing spot. There are six suites facing the waterfront and six rooms in the back. Free wireless internet. Minibar. Free calls in North America. Free business center with unlimited printing. All bookings are pre-registered and express check-out is the standard. There is a guitar for you to play. Some of the rooms could confortably accomodate six! 24h check-in system and service. There is no elevator but the doctor say it is good to exercise, and yes, the reception is narrow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Auberge de la Place Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.