Although it was a better buy a few years ago with the exchange rate and increases, it's still a great respite in Old Montreal. If you want a ton of amenties like a gym, go to the Omni- otherwise, for quaint, charming, comfort- choose the Auberge.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge Du Vieux Port
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Montreal, Auberge du Vieux-Port is a cozy and elegant boutique hotel with 45 rooms. Some are overlooking the St. Lawrence River and other the historical Saint Paul Street. Combining the architectural patrimony with a contemporary design, the Auberge kept the authentic feel of historic establishments, while offering features and services of a modern hotel that leaves you with a feeling of home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Auberge du Vieux-Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.