Was a nice place to stay and the staff were great, however it may like a bit of 'doing up'. The bed was pretty lumpy & the pillows odd shapes. A bit of paint & new beds/linen would go a long way. Also noise from hallways got a little annoying in early morning. Car parking area was a great asset.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Montreal Longueuil Hotel Longueuil
- Sandman Montreal Longueuil Hotel
- Sandman Hotel Montreal
- Sandman Hotel Montreal Longueuil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located at the foot of Montreal with direct access by metro to many of the city's top attractions, including the Casino, Old Montreal, La Ronde and Montreal's underground city. The Hotel offers 214 spacious rooms, each with floor-to-ceiling windows and panoramic views. Parking is complimentary for our registered guests. Be our guest and enjoy our indoor heated pool, fitness centre and it terrace.For over 35 years, we've made it our business to take care of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sandman Montreal Longueuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.