My stay was part business and part pleasure. The Lord Nelson could not have been more accommodating. Boutique room was spacious with a comfortable chair and a good reading lamp. Great bed and solid "historic" construction of the building meant it was very quiet. The location is excellent and staff friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay there next time.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.