They REFUSED our reservation because of our Dog Guide. I guess they have no tollerance for people with disabilities! They said out blunt that we could not have the room that we reserved because they were not going to let our Dog Guide stay with them.
- Also Known As:
- Guv`Nor Inn And Pub
- Guv`Nor Inn & Pub Hotel St. John`s
- Guv`Nor Inn & Pub Hotel
- The Guv'Nor Inn Newfoundland, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We’ve been expecting you! The Guv'nor Inn celebrates rich English tradition with our Old-world inspired property in St. John's, NL. Stay with us and experience our distinctive character and our award-winning presentation. We proudly offer 37 guest rooms with a considerate array of abundant amenities - Wi Fi, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Iron/Ironing Boards, Hair Dryers, Personal Coffee, 32" flat screen TVs, Drive-Up accommodations, A/C, duvets, Luxury Suite with fireplace & Jacuzzi and on-site Guv'nor Pub and Eatery. Our Guv’nor Pub & Eatery provides an ideal setting for all occasions and a marvelous feast for every palate. Find your preferred pint on tap, enthusiastic service and a delightful English ambiance. The Guv'nor is known for its local fare such as moose burgers and cod tongues. Looking to put some ‘wow factor’ behind your next business or social gathering? Make your next booking at the Guv’nor Function Rooms. The stately ambiance of The Study and Drawing Room provides the perfect balance of comfort and etiquette. The Guv'nor is centrally situated near Memorial University of Newfoundland, the Health Science Centre, Arts and Culture Center, the Confederation Building and historic downtown St. John’s (a short $10 taxi fare). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Guv'nor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.