If you have ever been apprehensive about staying at a hostel for the first time, HI Whistler is the place to start. This was my third stay at HI Whistler, twice in summer, once in winter and the place is always great. There are four comfy bunks per room, each bunk has its own shelf, light, and electric plugs for... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Whistler Youth Hotel Whistler
- Hostelling International Whistler Youth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July 2010, the HI-Whistler hostel is a purpose-built hostel that was originally used as part of the Whistler Athletes' Village during the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. This brand new facility sets the standard in hostelling with all the amenities you'd expect and then some.There's more to HI-Whistler than just a place to sleep. Grab a coffee and snack at Cheaky's Café in the hostel lobby, lounge on the outdoor decks with mountain views, store your bike, skis, and boards in the equipment storage room, hang out in the media room with its 52" HDTV and meet some cool new folks over a free game of pool or foosball in the games room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Hostelling International Whistler Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.