We stayed here for 8 nights, and it was a perfectly good hostel. The best thing was the activities on offer, which we definitely took advantage of. Erik's tours to the Capilano suspension bridge and Lynn Valley canyon are particularly good - you get to see some of the city you might not have otherwise visited, and you also head... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel Vancouver
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smack dab in the middle of Granville Street's pub and club district, we're one of the newest Vancouver hostels -- and if you're angling for access to all the partying and good times you could want, without compromising on security, comfort, and cleanliness, then we're where you want to be!If you're looking for the fun of a hostel, but still want privacy, you'll love our ensuite private rooms (cable TV included!) and our two-bed dorms. These are our most popular room types, so make sure to book in advance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Hostelling International Vancouver Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.