Stayed at the Pacific Rim a few weeks ago and was very impressed. The accommodation was excellent with a large room, a large bathroom, with all the amenities and an excellent view. All the hotel staff were friendly and attentive to my needs and I especially liked the complimentary 7 series BMW with driver which made for a pleasant and... More
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With unobstructed views of the harbour and mountains, Fairmont Pacific Rim is a newcomer to an area rich in history and intrigue. Located in the heart of the historic port and financial district, the hotel fronts one of Vancouver’s most celebrated streetscapes with unobstructed views of the North Shore Mountains, Stanley Park and Coal Harbour. Sophisticated and cosmopolitan but casual and contemporary, this downtown Vancouver hotel combines the best of Asia and the west coast in its plan, décor, and culinary offerings. Designed with five star standards and amenities, the 377-room luxury Vancouver hotel features lavish appointments, naturally inspired materials, comfortable furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Olotels, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Pacific Rim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.