I just got back from a trip to the One & Only Palmilla in Cabo and realized I need to write this review. Last November I came to the Capella for my 45th birthday – a trip with my BFF for a spectacular, no holds bar, girls only extravaganza. In online searches the Capella Pedregal kept coming up as a... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. Capella Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, MexVax, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Capella Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Capella Pedregal Los Cabos/Cabo San Lucas, Mexico