This is the best hotel in San Miguel de Allende. Suites are spectacular, service second to none. Mayordomo Gustavo a charming person, no request is too much to the staff. Suites have a small pool on top, with incredible views of the church.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa De Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Orient Express, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, MexVax and Tingo so you can book your Casa de Sierra Nevada by Orient-Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.