We had our 3rd visit to the Mayaland and it was as awesome as ever. The bungaloos are fun, neat and clean, though a bit dated. The restaurants are excellent. The proximity to the historic Chiche Itza site makes it well worth the visit. THE STAFF IS TRULY AMAZING!! We love this place.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Bungalows Mayaland
- Mayaland Hotel Chichén Itzá
- Hotel Mayaland
- Mayaland Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-Class resort in a unique Tropical setting inside the Chichen Itza Arqueological Park. One of the 100 hotels on National Geographic "The Stay List" 2009 and again in one of the "133 Hotels we love, December 2011. Conde Nast Reader's One of the 100 Top Hotels in the World 2003. Conde Nast Gold List 2004. The most awarded resort in Yucatan. A member of the Rain Forest Alliance. 100% Mayan staff. Over 100 acres of unique tropical gardens. Award winning restaurants serving Mayan, Yucatecan, Mexican and International delicacies. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel & Bungalows Mayaland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.