This hotel is centrally located, has like 10 spacious rooms, so you get all the friendly attention from the staff. they make you feel like you are at home. very comfortable beds.They have a kitchen/restaurant, the food is like home made,great. and available all day. rooms are very clean with fresh flowers, and a safe-box. they have a nice center... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Azul Hotel Oaxaca
- Casa De Sierra Azul Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Sierra Azul is an elegant and beautifully restored 200-year-old colonial home offers quiet, unusually spacious rooms in the heart of the city. It is only two blocks from the bustling Zocalo with its many cafes, strolling musicians, and artisans offering Oaxaca's famous painted animals and other high quality hand crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, MexVax, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Casa de Sierra Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.