The Sheraton Maria Isabel is located just in front of the "Angel de la Independencia" roundabout. So location is great. But the room I stayed in was kind of old (specially the faucets), but the bed was really comfortable. TV signal was not very good. General áreas does need an uplift.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City
- Mexico City Sheraton
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel And Towers Mexico City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico Citu's main avenue - Paseo de la Reforma- across from the famous Angel of Independence, 30 minutes from Benito Juarez International Airport and in the heart of the most important financial and shopping centers in the city. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. 755 rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses suites. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. The luxurious Towers Sections features private butler, exclusive registration, and VIP amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Media 8, Inc., getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel and Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.