Rick and his staff did a great job during my 3 night stay in the Margarita room which overlooks the city of Guanajuato. I booked this accomodation based on reviews posted here and they are accurate. The breakfast was fresh and well prepared. WiFi available.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Zuniga B&B is 75-80 meters above the heart of Guanajuato, 10 meters below the Panoramica Road at the Pipila Monument. Most people enjoy their stay. Lots of steps in Guanajuato. Luckily we are next to the only cable car in Guanajuato that can take you to the heart of the village in 90 second. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.