From the outside the hotel looks lovely and the first impression is great, but after that it is a disapointment. The front part of the hotel is an elegant vacation home restoration. It is charming and relects an era when Mexicans were enchanted with elegant French decors. I got a glimpse of one of the rooms in this part of... More
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Las Acacias Guanajuato
- Quinta Las Acacias Hotel Guanajuato
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quinta las Acacias, a Mexico Boutique Hotel member, was built in a XIX century French style. Our main assets are the attention that we bring to our service and design. Indeed, we succeeded in joining/mixing the classic European style furniture and antiques with the Mexican handicraft beauty; it creates an elegant and welcoming atmosphere in all the rooms and areas which invite the guests to relax and enjoy an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Quinta Las Acacias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.