On the first week of November me my wife and my brother and his wife showed up at the Inn at Mazatlan not knowing what to expect,we were just looking for a break from the every day grind.From the moment our van dropped us of Rafael was there to meet us at the front door and was very profesionel,actually hes... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a beautiful beach of the Mexican Rivera, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, The Inn at Mazatlan offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. Whether you are here on vacation, a romantic honeymoon, or attending a convention, take advantage of the tranquility, wonderful dining, exciting beach and ocean adventures. Just relax and enjoy warm golden sunsets and miles of pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.