Can't complain a bit about the facilities: Mayan Palace, Sea Garden, Vidifel, or all the other things it was called by the locals, all blurred together. No matter. Other than getting out of the oppressive heat for siesta, we were not hanging around too much. Complaints about its distance to the Golden Zone and Old Town are well founded. But... More
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Palace Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Mayan Palace Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to the pearl of the Pacific. This charming spot welcomes you with beautiful beaches and the warm hospitality of its attentive staff. Relax under a palapa on the beach, explore old Mazatlan or indulge your passion for deep-sea fishing. The brand new Mayan Palace Mazatlan spreads out over the ten acre beachfront location featuring spacious one and two bedroom suites with all necessary amenities and full hotel service: Acqua Restaurant, La Ola Beach Bar and Sunset snack-bar. Room service 7:00 to 22:00. Two heated outdoor pools overlooking the Pacific Ocean and one indoor pool for Winter season convenience. Fitness Center, Sun Mini-Super Market on-site, Boutique, Gift shop and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mayan Palace Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.