We stayed at Hacienda Paraiso for three days in Nov 2010. My wife and I had spent time exploring Baja California with the intent of resting in La Paz before our return trip north. What a joy it was to find our way to the Hacienda. Our host Richard guided us in by cell phone. The first surprise was the... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Paraiso De La Paz Hotel La Paz
- Hacienda Paraiso De La Paz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a new and beautiful B&B/Inn, decorated in Mexican style. Located 1 mile from the Malecon and one block from an Urban beach, where you can start your mornings walking or watching the most wonderful Sunset in the evenings! We are dedicated to creating a memorable and treasured vacation in a safe, peaceful and secure atmosphere. After a wonderful day enjoying the sites of La Paz you can come HOME and sip a delicious Margarita and jump in the beautiful pool. Sit on the terrace and enjoy your freshly brewed coffee and delicious breakfast while sharing the beauty of our garden and waterfall. -WiFi FREE!-Secure Indoor Garage Parking-Infinity Pool with Waterfall-Purified Water at all times-Exercise RoomAll (No Smoking )Rooms-A/C-Fans-In-room Personal Security Safe-Refrigerator-Satellite TV-Clock/Radio-Hair Dryer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hacienda Paraiso de La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.