Went to the Sanctuary with four friends and had a terrific time! From the food to the servce to the accomadations. They have an all inclusive program with different restaurants, plus room service 24/ 7. The beach was beautiful with lounges, or thatched huts, plus service to bring either drinks or food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Jetsetter, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort