We live in the Turks & Caicos Islands. My wife was worried that she had developed a serious eye problem and saw a local consultant on island. She was referred to a specialist in the DR and we were placed in the Crown Plaza in Santo Domingo. This hotel is modern, on the seafront close to the Colonial Section, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Hotel Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.