My son and I stayed here and we enjoyed much about this hotel. Very cool location and the building has historical signigicance. My only complaint would be that a couple of the women working in the hotel were somewhat rude to me and my son. One woman repremanded my son for jumping into the pool and splashing a woman nearby... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel Santo Domingo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the colonial quarter of Santo Domingo, set among remarkable buildings, stands the Nicolas de Ovando hotel, the former home of the Governor of the same name, a contemporary of Christopher Colombus. Built on the first paved street of the New World, where beautiful Spanish ladies strolled to display their rich costumes, the hotel's guests will enjoy an outstanding stay in a unique place where the stones, patios and fountains will take you back in time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hostal Nicolas de Ovando-Mgallery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.