We stayed at Sabrina's Haus three days in September, during a trip to the Aegean coast of Turkey, and were expecting a nice, relaxing time before finishing our 14-day voyage. It exceeded all our expectations and became for us the most wonderful and enjoyable experience we had in many many years of travelling. We felt at home as soon as... More
- Also Known As:
- Elixir Art / Sabrinas Haus In Bozburun Hotel Bozburun
- Elixir Art / Sabrinas Haus In Bozburun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accessed via a picturesque and quiet coastal road, remote Bozburun is only minutes from the charming villages of Selimiye and Orhanive, and better yet - Orfoz - voted the finest seafood restaurant in Turkey. This far-flung village is also home to Elixir Art, the landmark hotel that has turned Bozburun into a preferred destination for the well-traveled elite.Arrival at Elixir Art is by five-minute boat ride from Bozburun. The charming, distinctively-uniformed staff greet you with fresh lemonade, flavoured with mint. Well-tended gardens and paths are dotted with cushioned sun-loungers, hammocks, shades and gazebos while timbers overhead provide cool elegance. The hotel's long expanse of shore-side teak decking has a pool. Also at the water's edge there is a brand new infinity pool. Relax in the calming water and soak up the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Sabrinas Haus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.