Hopefully this time my review won't be deleted as I didn't give it top marks. My husband and I stayed with Brandon in February for our honeymoon. The room we had requested and booked wasn't available on arrival and after two nights had to move rooms. Not what I want with a booking. Then trying to book fishing trip he... More
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.