We stayed at the Trogon House and Forest Spa for one night however we could have stayed longer. The hosts made us feel so welcome and were such an interesting couple to get to know. It is quite a small hotel so we ended up eating dinner with other guests, which was a great experience. The hotel is stunning, with... More
- Also Known As:
- Trogon House And Forest Hotel The Crags
- Trogon House And Forest Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trogon House & forest spa offers exquisite luxury, suspended in the tree tops of a forest reserve that stretches untamed along the Tsitsikamma mountains and beyond. Elevated into the tree tops, the lodges embrace the forest with see-through glass walls and sky-lit roofs, creating a true "nature forest" experience. What really sets Trogon House apart, is the absolute privacy and exclusivity in the midst of nature's pristine beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Trogon House and Forest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.