The hotel has a beautiful view and chapel to get married in the Hacienda, the little river and the landscape makes the event perfect for any couple. The rooms are ok but I consider too expensive for what they have to offer obviously they are always full in the weekends because of the weeding event of that week
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca Hotel Xochitepec
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda San Antonio El Puente is located 15 minutes from Cuernavaca, the city of Eterna Primavera (Eternal Spring) and near the historic archaeological area of Xochicalco. The hotel’s 50 rooms are exquisitely detailed in an environment of classic hacienda architecture surrounded by lush private gardens. Hacienda San Antonio El Puente hospitality is distinguished by personalized service in an atmosphere that blends luxurious comfort, award-winning cuisine, and contemporary conveniences, with traditional colors, textures, and artworks from the local area. Because of the region's historic ruins, recreational options, and outstanding weather year-round, Cuernavaca is an ideal destination for business travelers, weddings, honeymoons, and family vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.