With the Castelo de Alvito you get what you chose. It is an old Castle and so is everything except for the restaurant. There is a correct but no warm welcome, there is no bar tender but you get served when you ask for, if you sit in the garden service comes on request at the reception. The rooms are... More
- Also Known As:
- Pousada De Castelo De Alvito Hotel Alvito
- Pousada De Castelo De Alvito Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada Castelo de Alvito is a renovated 15th century castle in the village of Alvito, with superb gardens and a swimming pool. Every room in Castelo de Alvito is air-conditioned and includes cable TV, bathrobes and a well-stocked mini-bar. The hotel's restaurant serves traditional cuisine and wines of the region of Alentejo. Activities such as bicycle tours, country walks, shooting and horse-riding are available in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Pousada de Castelo de Alvito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.