We had a great vacation there, me and my family, for the last week before winter closing. Price was quite cool, fortunatelly unlike the sea! :) The food was really good, the services as well and possibilities to do anything from sailing to archery, nice! Spartan accomodation was more than a lot weightened by the salty air, natural feeling and... More
- Also Known As:
- Pine Beach Pakostane Hotel
- Pine Beach Pakostane Hotel Pakostane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pine Beach Pakostane - Adriatic Eco Resort (ex. Club Pakostane) offers all-inclusive accommodation within charming Polynesian huts made of straw, large number of sports activities and full board buffet service. In order to increase guest satisfaction, we continued investing in facilities so for 2013 we completely renovated 5 sanitary blocks, extended the beach, made new inside signage, introduced desserts in the Restaurant, made Cocktail bar, introduced new locking system and we provide more deck chairs and sun umbrellas. Within Sport and animation, in 2013 we prepared low rope course inAdventure park, Mini golf, Aqua park, Teen club, new bocce court, new kayaks and equipment for windsurfing and equipment for kids entertainment. We hope our loyal guests will be satisfied by improvements we made and that we will meet the expectations of our new guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pine Beach Pakostane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.