Nice hotel with friendly staff. Pros. - Clean, nice rooms - Close to shopping, restaurants - Staff - Pool area Cons: - You might be disturbed of the disco in the near at night - Antz in the pool area - The sharp edges of the tiles in the pool. Every family member got cut under our stay. NOT GOOD!
- Also Known As:
- Am Samui Hotel
- Am Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Am Samui Palace Koh
- Am Samui Palace Koh Samui/Lamai Beach, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Am Samui Palace is a tranquil family owned resort with the genuine feel of a Bed and Breakfast. It first opened its doors only 3 years ago, embracing the approach of providing warm and personal services to all their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Am Samui Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.