We stayed at the Paris Beach Resort for a week and by and large enjoyed our stay. The staff were very friendly, the accommodation was fine and was serviced daily. It was more expensive than the other places we stayed but then the facilities were more extensive. Food was fine although the breakfast was a tad disappointing given the fresh... More
- Also Known As:
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel Duong To
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Long Beach - West Coast, charming Front Beach resort with confortable rooms and bungalows (majority with private terrace ans seaview ) with aircond, hotwater (by solar system), wifi. Restaurant offering vietnamese and french authentic cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, vegetarian menu. Motorbikes and bicycles for rent and others activities on request (snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving island tour,... - 3,5 km from the main city - 5 mn by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Paris Beach Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.